$399.99 $329.99 $70.00
XRAY's X12 2016 Link Spec 1/12 Pan Car Kit elevates pan car racing to the next dimension. Featuring a less complicated chassis configuration compared to larger touring cars, attention to detail is paramount. With their unparalleled experience and history of innovation, XRAY has achieved a state of pan car perfection with the X12 by focusing on strategically-planned refinements to create a car that is easy to drive, work on, and adjust.
X12 2016 Updates:
- Chassis: The chassis was updated to fit the redesigned fully-adjustable servo mount. The front chassis cutouts were updated to allow for increased chassis flex, allowing the car to generate more traction. The rear of the chassis features wider positions for the pod links, helping to increase the stability of the car. Additional chassis features include holes for composite battery backstops to eliminate battery movement when inline battery alignment is used. CNC-machined from custom-manufactured 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with a specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing, the X12 handles ideally on either indoor or outdoor tracks.
- Pod Plate: The entire rear suspension is mounted on a premium-quality graphite pod plate that works independently of the chassis. The design of the pod plate was updated to work with the redesigned aluminum rear bulkheads, as well as setting the rear pod links wider for more stability.
- Servo Mount: Unique & innovative fully-adjustable servo mount allows easy adjustment of the servo position. The servo is attached to independent mounts that are inserted in a groove on the front upper plate. The floating servo does not touch the chassis, so it eliminates unwanted tweak and also allows you to adjust any servo to the centerline of the chassis.
-Center Shock Position Adjustment: Unique & innovative center shock position adjustment allows using various positions on the front upper graphite plate to adjust the shock position and the length of the shock. By using a longer or shorter shock, the damping and steering characteristics can be changed.
- Rear Suspension: The rear suspension has undergone significant changes and improvements including the rear pod plate, bulkheads, upper clamps, aluminum bulkhead brace, rear pod links position and the way the ride height is adjusted.
- Aluminum Bulkheads: Unique rear aluminum bulkheads and rear upper bulkhead clamps allow for ultra-low CG of the rear suspension. The tiny rear bulkheads including the upper bulkhead clamps are significantly lower and lighter, CNC-machined from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and additionally black coated for long life and stylish look. The rear aluminum bulkhead brace has an updated design as well to fit the redesigned bulkheads.
- Rear Ride Height: The updated aluminum bulkheads allow for very quick & easy ride height adjustment. The included ride height shims are inserted between the bulkhead and upper bulkhead clamp to alter the ride height. The ride height adjustment allows ultra-fine adjustment by 0.25mm increments.
Class: 1/12 electric pan car
Width: Adjustable 167mm +/- 2mm front, 169mm rear
Length: 264mm (varies depending on rear tires used)
Wheelbase: 201+/- 0.5mm
Ready-to-run weight: 840g approx.
Needed to Complete:
- Motor & ESC
- 1S LiPo Battery & Charger
- 1/12 Pan Car Tires & Wheels
- 1/12 Pan Car Body
- Steering servo
- Radio equipment